Use the instructions below to configure your contest logging software to send scoring data to the scoreboards via the Score Distributor.
Look for references to Score Reporting, Realtime Scoring or Online Scoring in your software's documentation. A configuration window should provide you with the ability to designate a server to periodically send score data to during a contest. Enter http://scoredistributor.net as the server address and follow your software's instructions to enable sending scores.
User Guide: http://n1mm.hamdocs.com/tiki-index.php?page=Configurer#Configurer_REAL_GT_Score_Reporting_Tab
- Click on Config in the main program menu
- Select Configure Ports, Mode Control, Audio, Other...
- Click on the Score Reporting tab at the top of the Configurer menu
- Enable score reporting by checking the Report Real-Time Score to Server checkbox
- Select score distribution server in the Score Reporting Server drop-down menu
- If you don't want to report band breakdowns to the scoreboards, click on the Exclude band breakdown checkbox
- You can leave the Score Reporting Username and Score Reporting Password fields blank
- Click on the OK button at the bottom of the form to save your settings
User Guide: http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q103
- Click on Settings
- Select Web Contest Upload Status
- Select Other Online Sites
- In the Score Distributor for All Scoreboards window, click on Enabled
- Close the settings window
User Guide: http://writelog.com/Downloads/writelog1220.pdf
- Click on Contest in the main program menu
- Select Broadcast score...
- Complete the data fields at the top of the Log submission fields window
- Click on the cqcontest.net Upload tab near the middle of the window
- Enter http://scoredistributor.net in the Network Address field
- Select the desired posting frequency (Post Score every) and click on the post qso&mult breakdown also checkbox if you wish to report band breakdowns
- Click on the Start button
- Click on the OK button to save your settings